1. Delhi Air India recruitment 2016 medical doctor 2 vacancies
You can find some of the important details of the Delhi Air India recruitment below-
Delhi Air India Details:
- Post Name: Medical Doctors
No of Posts: 11
- Salary: Rs.53500/- Per Month
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be maximum 65 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st February 2016.
- Qualification: MBBS
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 15th March 2016, 10.00 AM
- How to Apply DU : Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of testimonials / recent passport size photograph duly pasted and a demand draft send to the office of General manager (Personnel), Air India limited, Northern Region, Admin building, opposite post office, Airport, terminal – I, New Delhi:- 110037 on or before 15th March 2016.
2. Project Assistant in Kerala Forest Research Institute
KFRI is inviting applications for the posts of Project Assistant.KFRI (Kerala Forest Research Institute) is inviting applications for the posts of Project Assistant You can find some of the important details here.
You can find some of the important details of the KFRI recruitment below-
KFRI Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Project Assistant
No of Posts: 1
- Salary: Rs.10,500/- Per Month
Age Limit: 35 years
- Qualification: B.Sc. in Botany/Microbiology with a first class
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 18 March 2016, 10.00 AM
- How to Apply KFRI : It is walk In interview held at Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi 680653 on 18 March 2016 at 10am
- More Details: http://dtl.gov.in/WriteReadData/Career/DTL-CR-25-190216.pdf
3. Delhi University recruitment 2016 stenographer 11 posts
You can find some of the important details of the Delhi University recruitment below-
Delhi University Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: stenographer, multi-tasking staff
No of Posts: 11
- Salary: Rs 15800/- Per Month
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be 27 years.
- Qualification: MCA, BE, B.Tech., M.Sc., B.Sc., BCA, Diploma, +2 class
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 28 March 2016, 10.00 AM
- How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of School of open learning – University of Delhi http://sol.du.ac.in on or before 28th March 2016 and printout of the application form along with photograph with latest photograph and self-attested copies of certificates send to the Assistant registrar (Establishment), school of open learning, university of Delhi, 5-Cavalry line, Delhi:- 110007 on or before 28th March 2016.